Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The public computer workstations located in Moffett Library have wēpa print drivers installed which allows you to select wēpa as the printer. From these computers:
- Click the Print button as you normally would
- Select the appropriate wēpa printer (wēpa B/W or wēpa Color) from the drop-down list
- Set your print options and send the print job
- Login to your wēpa account when prompted OR record the release code that will be assigned to your print job
- Go to a wēpa print station to login/release, pick up, and pay
Important Things to Know
- Letter size (8.5' x 11) is the only supported option at this time. Make sure you format your printing to this size paper.
- Once you have selected your payment option the transaction is complete. You cannot stop your print job at this point.
- Emailed documents will print in B&W single sided and PowerPoint will print as slides unless you specify otherwise in the email. For more information see: http://support.wepanow.com/email-to-print/.
- If you are prompted to select a school name use Midwestern State University.
- A Wepa account is not required if using a USB drive to print directly from a Wepa station.
There are many methods to print.
- Your Personal Computer
Install Windows Print App or Mac Print App. Once installed, open document as you normally would. A print settings window will appear with a selected ‘Printer’. Select ‘Printer’ drop down menu to choose a wēpa print option.
Using the email address associated with your wēpa account, attach your document and send to email@example.com. See details on for limits on file size and types as well as how to specify color, double sided, etc.
- Web Upload
Login to your wēpa account and click the ‘web upload’ link.
- Cloud Storage
Access common cloud storage applications directly at a wēpa print station to print documents.
- Android / iOS
Upload documents using the appropriate mobile app for your device.
Print directly at the print station with a USB device and avoid the upload process.