Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Use This Subject Guide
- Official benefits website of the U.S. government.
Government Documents: Citing Documents
- Information on citing government sources from the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Federal government website for comprehensive information on disability programs and services in communities nationwide.
Forms from the Feds
- Downloadable government electronic forms compiled by the University of Memphis.
- Wide selection of state-specific and multi-state legal forms including real estate contracts, wills, pre-marital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant and many others. Also inclues a comprehensive attorney state dictionary and a dictionary of legal definitions.
Government Geospatial Data
- Metadata records and links to live maps, features, and catalog services, downloadable data sets, images, clearinghouses, map files and more.
- The government source to find and apply for federal grants.
IRS Tax Forms
- The official source of IRS tax forms and publications.
League of Women Voters of Texas, Wichita Falls
- A nonpartisan political organization, encourages the informed and active participation in government and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work.
Resources for Genealogists
- Genealogical resources from the National Archives.
Government Documents Librarian
Government Documents and Instruction Assistant