Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing e-Resources from off Campus
Most databases, eBooks, and eJournals are licensed for use by students, faculty, and staff of Midwestern State University. To access them, you will have to login through the MSU Texas Portal.
How to Login to the Portal Video
If you are not able to login to view library resources, try the following suggestions:
- Access the library resource directly from the home page, rather than through a link in D2L or MyMSUTexas. Beginning at the www.msutexas.edu click "Academics" in the Maroon bar at the top, then "Moffett Library" on the right side of the menu. Click "Find a Database" and then "MSU Portal" from the blue bar. Navigate to the "Library Databases" link within the Portal.
- Try another browser: Internet Explorer users often have trouble logging in. Try Chrome, Firefox, or Safari instead.
- Try clearing the browser cache and history.
- Try again later. A problem with the server may be preventing access.
- Call the HELP desk at (940) 397-4278.