Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
GPO Monthly Catalog
- Congressional reports, hearings, debates, and records; judiciary materials; and documents issued by executive departments.
- Database of peoples and places that includes family histories, genealogical serials, local histories, Census records from 1790 to 1930, and other primary sources in full image.
- Collection of respected, scholarly peer-reviewed publications including law journals, documents, and case studies.
Military and Government Collection
- Full text from military and general interest publications. Designed to bring current news to all branches of the military.
- Indexing and full text documents for over 5600 news, business, legal, medical and reference publications with a variety of flexible search options. This is an excellent database for information on current issues or business.
- Provides citations to agricultural literature.
- Provides access to a wide variety of public health information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Objective reports written for members of Congress on a variety of topics relevant to current legislation and political events.
- Full text U.S. Congressional database is the primary site for Federal Legislative information.
- Description and analysis of the historical setting and the social, economic, political, and national security systems and institutions of countries throughout the world.
- Information about hazardous waste (including the Biennial Report), toxic and air releases, Superfund sites, and water discharge permits.
- Online digital library of education research and information sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other presidential documents.
FRASER - Federal Reserve Archive
- The Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research (FRASER) provides access to economic history, with a focus on the history of the Federal Reserve System.
- Government website with information and tools to help you and those you care about stay healthy.
Index to Texas Magazines and Documents
- Topics specific to Texas, with emphasis on business, education, history, and government.
National Academies Press
- Free pdf books on a wide range of topics in science, engineering, and health
National Criminal Justice Reference Servive
- Summaries of publications from the NCJRS Abstracts Database
National Service Center for Environmental Publications
- Site for free EPA print and digital documents
North American Transportation Statistics Database
- Includes data on transportation in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
US Patents Database
- Full text since 1976; full page images since 1790. Patent Applications since March 2001.