Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Provides access to the full range of official statistical information produced by the Federal Government.
Statistics and Demographics
- International, federal government and state statistical data from the University of Texas.
- Increases the ability of the public to easily find, download, and use datasets that are generated and held by the Federal Government.
Texas Open Data Portal
- Find and access public information gathered by the state of Texas
Statistical Abstract of the United States
- The authoritative and comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States.
Statistics by Topic
- Economic Report of the President
- Annual report written by the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers. It overviews the nation's economic progress using text and extensive data appendices.
- Statistics of US Businesses (SUSB)
- Includes number of firms, number of estrablishments, employment, and annual payroll. The data are tabulated by geogrpahic area, industry, and enterprise employment size.
- Tax Statistics
- Produced by the Statistics of Income Division and Other Areas of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Labor market information about the Texas economy and workforce.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Federal agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy.
- CIA World Factbook
- Provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues.
- Worldwide Statistical Sources
- From the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).